International Financial Reporting and Accounting Services
Our financial accounting services are based on years of experience in international accounting, reporting and public accounting – from common to very complex and complicated issues, HSA Global is here to help.
Financial Accounting Services
From monthly management reporting, to required investor reporting, to preparing monthly consolidations, HSA Global can help you create a reporting structure, and financial accounting reporting that best fits your operational needs.
- Financial statement consolidations
- Internal reporting and management reporting
- International budgeting and forecasting
- Investor and board reporting
- Audit preparation and management
- Fund-raising and M&A due diligence preparation and management
- Company, assets and IP valuations
- 409a Valuation
- Fund-raising reporting and support
- IPO preparation and support
- Technical accounting, such as ASC 606 revenue recognition
- Revenue recognition – In today’s ever-changing revenue offering, revenue recognition can be a complicated topic to manage. With our in-house and external experts we are able to define your revenue recognition policy and implement an efficient process that streamlines monthly reporting, i.e. sales contract structure to financial reporting and analysis.
- Special accounting projects such as change in revenue recognition (ASC 606 or IFRS 15): · Contract reviews · Developing, implementing and executing new accounting policies · Documents of conversion process and auditability · Quantification of adjustments · Implementing tools in order to meet the new requirements efficiently